Nashville, TN, (March 17, 2018)…E2 Lens Re-New®, a company known for introducing a safe and highly effective headlight/taillight restoration kit, now offers a new safe and easy to apply formula that removes paint transferred onto a vehicle from accidental dooring, light collision, or other method of contact. In addition to removing deposited paint, E2 Erase All also removes minor scratches, tree sap, adhesive gummy residue, bugs, and scuff marks.
E2 Erase All works without the use of harsh solvents, sanding, hand tools, priming and re-painting, and will not harm the vehicle’s clearcoat and paint. To use, simply apply a thin layer of the cleaning solution to the affected area and let it soak for two minutes and then apply firm pressure by rubbing the solution into the affected area using the cleaning cloth included in the kit. Once the area is cleaned, wash and rinse with soap and water and then towel dry to restore the vehicle’s paint to its prior luster.
Owner and inventor, Eric Meredith says, “We use our products on our personal and company vehicles prior to bringing the products to market”. As with all of our formulations, E2 Lens Re-New and E2 Erase All are very safe to use even for vehicles just driven off the lot”. When we developed our headlight restoration kit it was out of necessity due to safety reasons. Headlights can be very expensive and time consuming to replace and that’s why the headlight restoration kit was developed, as it takes less than ten minutes to apply and provides long term results at a low cost to the consumer. We are very excited about E2 Erase All because of what it can do to improve a vehicle’s appearance at a highly affordable price.”
E2 ERASE ALL CAR SCARS REMOVAL KIT APPLYING INSTRUCTIONS:
THIS PRODUCT REMOVES PAINT TRANSFERRED ONTO YOUR VEHICLE FROM ANOTHER VEHICLE OR OBJECT VIA DOORING OR OTHER METHOD OF CONTACT. IT REMOVES MINOR SCRATCHES FROM UNDERNEATH DOOR HANDLE POCKETS CAUSED BY KEYS, JEWELRY, RINGS, ETC. IT REMOVES SCUFF MARKS ON YOUR VEHICLE’S SURFACE CAUSED BY VARIOUS METHODS OF CONTACT. IT REMOVES DRIED GUM FROM VEHICLE PAINT. IT WILL ALSO REMOVE TREE SAP FROM VEHICLE HOODS AND ROOFS. IT REMOVES ADHESIVE REMNANTS FROM STICKERS, VINYL GRAPHICS AS WELL AS DEALERSHIP DECALS, OR ANYTHING WITH A STICKY ADHESIVE.
- CAREFULLY REMOVE THE CONTAINER LID ON THE E2 ERASE ALL CONTAINER.
- CAREFULLY STIR THE SOLUTION (FOR 15 TO 20 SECONDS) WITH THE SPOON UNTIL IT IS A CONSISTENT PASTE.
- OBTAIN THE WHITE TERRY CLOTH AND SOAK IT IN CLEAN WATER. TWIST THE CLOTH TO REMOVE EXCESS WATER.
- PLACE THE TERRY CLOTH OVER YOUR POINTER FINGER AND DIP IT INTO THE E2 ERASE ALL SOLUTION, SLIGHTLY COVERING THE TIP OF THE CLOTH.
- APPLY A THIN LAYER OF THE SOLUTION TO THE AFFECTED AREA (PAINT TRANSFER, SCUFF MARK, MINOR SCRATCH AREA, ETC.) AND LET IT SIT FOR TWO MINUTES.
- USING THE WHITE CLOTH, APPLY FIRM PRESSURE AND A LITTLE BIT OF ”ELBOW GREASE” AND RUB THE SOLUTION INTO THE AFFECTED AREA IN CIRCULAR, VERTICAL, AND HORIZONTAL MOTIONS FOR ONE TO TWO MINUTES.
- WASH AND RINSE OFF THE AFFECTED AREA WITH SOAP AND WATER.
- VISUALLY INSPECT THE AFFECTED AREA TO DETERMINE IF ADDITIONAL CLEANING/REMOVAL SOLUTION IS REQUIRED. IF REQUIRED, REPEAT STEPS 3 THROUGH 7 AND THEN PROCEEED TO STEP 9.
- IF NO ADDITIONAL CLEANING IS REQUIRED, DRY THE AFFECTED AREA WITH A TOWEL AND, IF DESIRED, APPLY A PASTE WAX OR POLISH. PASTE WAX OR POLISH IS NOT INCLUDED BUT ALL BRANDS AND TYPES ARE ACCEPTABLE.
|Dimensions||12.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 in|